Microsoft Exchange Server Consultation Services for Businesses
As a premiere Exchange Server Consulting Firm, Dioguardi Consultation Group is here to support your business. Looking to upgrade Microsoft Exchange or need critical support for your Microsoft Exchange Server environment? Do you require Exchange Server emergency support? Our MS Exchange Consultants are poised to assist, with Exchange server problem diagnostics and as-needed support services. Microsoft Exchange Hosted Services now makes financial sense for many organizations. Exchange Hosted Services frees your organization from maintenance, updates, backups, and disaster recovery planning for a critical component of your operation. As a certified reseller and Microsoft Partner, you can leverage our expertise to migrate your current mail from any other email source.
Microsoft Exchange Server Health Check
Microsoft Exchange Server Migrations
Step 1 – Microsoft Exchange Server Readiness Assessment
Step 2 – Microsoft Exchange Server Implementation
Step 3 – Comprehensive Microsoft Exchange Server Test
Post Implementation – Premium Level Microsoft Exchange Server Support
Here are the top reasons you should consider a migration to the latest version of Microsoft Exchange Server:
- Solution, Deployment, Flexibility and Choice – Exchange Server offers new, flexible deployment options, which allows you to deliver powerful productivity tools to your users, in a way that best fits your business or technology needs.
- Simplified High Availability and Disaster Recovery – Exchange Server introduces a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, to help you achieve new levels of reliability and reduce the complexity of delivering business continuity.
- Ease Administration and Lower Help Desk Dependency – Exchange Server provides new self-service capabilities to help users perform common tasks without calling help desk.
- Greater Mobility and Flexible Access – Exchange Server offers an enhanced universal inbox experience, which provides your users with access to all of their business communications from a single location.
- Ease Inbox Overload and Increase Productivity – Exchange Server adds new productivity features which help your users organize and prioritize the communications in their inboxes efficiently.
- Transform Traditional Voice Mail – With Exchange Server, users can receive their voice mail messages in their inbox with text preview.
- Achieve and Maintain Compliance – Exchange Server delivers new integrated archiving functionality to help simplify compliance and discovery.
- Safeguards for Sensitive Information – With centrally managed and enforced information protection and control capabilities, Exchange Server makes it easy to encrypt, control and moderate your company’s communications.
- Reduced Risk of Malware and Spam – Exchange Server actively helps protect your communications through built-in defenses against viruses and junk e-mail, and support for an array of third party security products.
Microsoft Exchange Server Migration Assistance – every version of Exchange Server that has been released has had new functions and features added in, you may want to take advantage of the new features in this new release. Our Exchange Server Migration Consultants will help you to upgrade from any previous version to the newest one. DCG is an Exchange Server Consultancy that adheres to industry Exchange Server best practices to ensure your local and remote mail users get the scalability, reliability, security and performance they require. Contact our Microsoft Exchange Server consulting team for rapid support or a free assessment of your business needs.